Central Speaks Podcast
(Week commencing Sunday 20th September 2020)
Text: Luke 8:22-25
1. How do you tend to respond to storms in your life—with panic or peace? Or both?
2. Can you think of any times in your life when doing the right thing (obeying God)…
…led you into a storm?
…led you out of a storm?
3. We hear this phrase quoted by many in our culture today in a variety of difficult or confusing situations: “Everything happens for a reason.” How accurate do you think this statement is?
4. What was the worst “life storm” you have ever experienced? How did God see you through that event? How does that encourage you now?
5. Take some time to silently pray and meditate on God’s power to calm the storms in your life and who Jesus is in your life.
Last Week’s Bulletin
One church — Multiple Congregations — Two Campuses
Got a question?
If you are looking for more information regarding Hamilton Central Baptist Church we would love to talk with you.