(Week commencing Sunday 6th September 2020)
Text: Acts 4:1-31
- Which verse (or part) of Acts 4:1-32 grabs your attention more than the rest? Why?
- What was the crime for which Peter and John were arrested?
- Talk about an experience you have had of sensing an opportunity (to speak or serve or do something dramatic for the Lord) that you took hold of?
- Political correctness has both a positive and a negative side to it? What might be some examples of both in our society?
- Why was talk of the resurrection of Jesus such a controversial subject amongst the early church? How do people today relate to the idea of the resurrection of Jesus?
- What might be some 21st century applications of v.19?
- How do you respond to Jesus’ words in Matthew 10:16-20?
- What might you do differently this coming week in response to considering these verses?