(Week commencing Sunday 27th September 2020)
Text: 1 Kings 17 & 18
- What are some beautiful things you have learned during difficult times?
- Talk about an experience you have had where you cried out to God for something.
- Hebrews 12:7-11 talks about hardship coming from God, who as a fathers, disciplines His children. How might this passage be an encouragement to you in your next difficult season?
- What has the lock down revealed about some of the things you place too much hope in.
- What are some of the ways we are set apart by placing our hope in God?
- What are some new ways you can worship God this week?