(Week commencing Sunday 20th February 2021)
Topic: How will we be remembered
- What would you like written on your epitaph?
- Who are some people in your life who have believed in you, when you felt others weren’t?
- How did they demonstrate this to you?
- What was the result?
- Barnabas brought Saul (a new convert) across the doorstep of the church and introduced and vouched for him – Acts 9:26-28. Who did that for you? How did it happen?
- Who is an example of a person with a good reputation? What is it about them that you regard so highly?
- What are some of the ways Christians damage or destroy their reputation?
- How can a damaged reputation be restored?
- Why is a good reputation with outsiders an important qualification for church leaders?
- Look at 1 Peter 2:11-12. What are some of the ways that these verses can be applied to 21st century living?