(Week commencing Sunday 7th February 2021)
Text: Acts 10:1-48
- What for you is the biggest lesson from this passage? Why?
- The instruction accept hospitality and eat with a non-Jew was a huge issue for someone like Peter. What might a contemporary application of this be in our twenty-first century context?
- The Jews held huge prejudice against Gentile races, which the Gospel challenged. What are some of the implications of this for our day and age?
- The Holy Spirit went to amazing lengths in saving Cornelius and his household (e.g. visions, angels, trances, direct instructions, etc.). Looking back on how you came to faith, what did God have to do to get your attention?
- How have you experienced God giving you clear and decisive direction/instruction?
- How have you discerned God’s will in your life? What are some specific examples?