(Week commencing Sunday 14th February 2021)
Text: Acts 11:19-26
- How do you respond to the statement: “God is not always predictable?”
- What are some examples that you have seen of churches changing (e.g. going through a kind of metamorphosis)?
- How do respond to change? Does it excite you or unsettle you? Why?
- What kinds of people does God use to do/achieve significant things in his kingdom?
- Describe someone like Barnabas in your Christian journey, and how he/she encouraged you in your spiritual growth?
- What was the “evidence of the grace of God” (v.23) that Barnabas saw when he arrived in Antioch?
- What could we do this next week/month to be like Barnabas?