(Week commencing Sunday 30th August 2020)
Text: Acts 3:1-26
- Describe an experience you have had, or have seen, of healing in response to prayer?
- When people saw the man healed it really got the attention of the crowd. What might happen if people in our day and age saw a healing/miracle?
- How would you explain a word like “faith” or the phrase “in the name of Jesus” to someone who was not a believer?
- How do you respond to those who claim that the age of miracles and healings is past—not for today?
- What was Jesus primary point in John 5:19? What was he getting at?
- What will you do differently this week for considering this passage of Scripture?