(Week commencing Sunday 4th April 2021)
The Undeniable Evidence of the Resurrection
1. When something really upsets you, who is the first person you tell?
2. Put yourself in the place of Mary Magdalene. What is your emotional state two days after the crucifixion? Why would you visit the tomb so early Sunday morning? How would you react if you found the tomb open?
3. How did Peter and John respond to Mary’s report? How did they respond at the open tomb?
4. What proof do we have that the Lord Jesus rose from the dead?
5. When a loved one dies, how does the resurrection of the Lord Jesus help you deal with your pain?
6.Look at verse 17. What new term does Jesus use for His disciples here? What is new in their relationship from now on (see 15:15)? What does it mean to you that Jesus is your brother?