- How were the disciples of the Lord Jesus to show love to each other (John 13:34)? How are they to show love to the Lord Jesus (14:15)? Why do you think this command is repeated four times (14:15, 21, 23-24)?
- Why do you think the Holy Spirit is called the “Spirit of Truth” (14:17, 26)?
- What do you think Jesus meant when He told His disciples, “I will not leave you as orphans (John 14:18)?
- What is the relationship of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit to the believer (14:23)? Are they more like owners in your life, or temporary guests?
- What do you learn about the Holy Spirit in verses 16-17 and 25-27? What is the difference between how the Lord Jesus gives peace and how the world gives peace?
- How has the Holy Spirit revealed Jesus in your life?