1Peter 1:22-25; 2Timothy 3:16-17
1. What is the meaning or understanding behind the claim that the Bible is intellectually perfect (1Peter 1:23)?
2. What did Paul mean when he said that “All Scripture is inspired by God” (2Tim. 3:16-17)? Notice that Paul states how the Bible should be used in these verses. Can you share an experience of using the Bible in this way?
3. How do you answer somebody who claims that the Bible is full of flaws and contradictions? (2Peter 1:21). What did Peter mean when he said, “But the word of the Lord remains forever”? (1Peter 1:25; cf. Matt. 24:35). If this is true, can the Bible have “flaws” in it?
4. Look at Luke 24:25, 27; how did the Lord Jesus view the Old Testament when He spoke with the two on the Road to Emmaus?
5. Considering the description of Moses in Acts 7:22, what is significant about the way that Moses wrote Genesis 1-8?