- Why did the Church at Laodicea cause Christ to utter such harsh judgement?
- We all agree we should be a friendly Church. What was meant by the statement, “In trying to be relevant we must be careful not to become irrelevant”.
- How might a Church become irrelevant:
– by ceasing to engage in worship lest others feel embarrassed?
– by diluting the true meaning of Scripture lest others be offended?
– by compromising truth in order to be popular?
- What is meant by “Revival is like Judgement Day”?
- It has been said that the reason we do not have revival is because we are very happy to live without revival”. Discuss.
- Do we see signs of a Laodicean spirit in our midst? If so, what is meant by:
– “I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire”
– “white garments that you may be clothed”
– “anoint your eyes with eye salve”
- What might be the result of a Presence-Driven Church?
- The Presence-Driven Church means “Jesus is in the midst”. Discuss the idea that “God’s Presence; births purpose, which births plans, which birth productivity.”