(Week commencing Sunday 13th September 2020)
Text: Acts 4:32-37
- Which part of this passage grabs (amazes/challenges/astounds) you the most? Why?
- What does unity in the church look like, and what are some ways it is challenged or stymied?
- How does unity amongst believers testify to unbelievers about God (John 17:20-23)?
- What are the risks in sharing one’s resources? What can be done to mitigate that risk?
- Why do you think the believers described in Acts 4:34-35 laid their gifts at the apostles’ feet, for them to distribute, rather than giving personally to people in need—as described in Acts 2:45?
- How might the sharing of financial and physical resources within the church have an impact on how people perceive Christians in our day and age?
- What will you do differently this week for considering this passage of scripture?