- How many times have you heard this story of the ‘Good Samaritan?’ Did you learn something new this time?
- Often, the first part of verse 27 – “You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your strength, and all your mind’” – gets lost in the story. How is it important to the setup of the parable?
- How do you define – “neighbour”
- Which of the acts that the Good Samaritan does is hardest for you? (Compassion, Physical Ministry, Time or Money)
- What is the message from this passage God has for you?
- What might be the message from this passage that God has for our church family?
- How can we start to do the same?