(Week commencing Sunday 7th June 2020)
Text: Matthew 6:33
- Time management theories abound in our society. What is the best way you have found to manage your time?
- If someone asked you to define your primary life goal(s) how would you respond?
- What is an example of how you “sought first God’s kingdom and righteousness” this past week?
- What can we do about the shifting goal posts of morals and ethics in our nation?
- How would you explain 1 Corinthians 6:19 to someone new to the Christian faith?
- WWJD – “What would Jesus do?” – how might this have bearing on your life in the coming week?