(Week commencing Sunday 12th April 2020)
Text: Mark 14:27-31; 66-72
- When in your life have you been most disappointed in yourself?
- How do you feel, realizing that Jesus knows your weaknesses and failures?
- Why do you think Peter saw himself as better and brighter than the other disciples (v.29, 31)?
- How would you explain Matthew 10:32-33 to someone new to the Christian faith?
- We all fail God at certain times, some more serious than others. How does God respond to our failure?
- In John 21:15-18 Peter is graciously restored by Jesus. What is your experience of being restored by Jesus after failure?