(Week commencing Sunday 3rd May 2020)
Text: Luke 19:1-10
- Think back to before you became a committed follower of Jesus Christ. What, or who, was it that made you curious to find out more about the Christian faith?
- When Jesus looked up and saw Zacchaeus up the tree what do you think he saw?
- When the Bible says that God knows all about us (e.g. Psalm 139) how much does he know? How does that make you feel?
- What does 2 Corinthians 5:17 really mean? What has changed looked like in your life?
- Look again at what Zacchaeus did as an act of repentance for stealing from people. How do you relate to this?
- Does being a follower of Jesus Christ impact how we might have acquired wealth and luxury in life, and what might our response be?
- How does a verse like Matthew 3:8 challenge you?