(Week commencing Sunday 25th October 2020)
Text: Acts 5:12-16
- When you read about miraculous events in the Bible do you accept them as described, or do you doubt the accuracy of what is recorded?
- What would you consider to be the greatest miracle described in the Bible?
- A number of churches like to say they believe in healing and miracles, but it often looks like the same people “going forward” to be healed week after week. What is the impact this has on the credibility of genuine healing?
- Tell about an experience you have had of being healed? How did it happen?
- Why do you think miracles are not as common amongst the contemporary church as we read they were amongst the first generation believers?
- What could we do to see signs and wonders occur more often in our church?
- What is the most impactful verse or sentence in Acts 5:12-16 for you?