(Week commencing Sunday 29th November 2020)
Text: Acts 8:1-4
- Describe a traumatic event that happened to you in your formative years? How has God used that for your good over the years?
- Why is that people who live righteous lives are sometimes the butt of hatred and opposition?
- In what ways are Christ-followers persecuted in the 21st century?
- What has it cost you to be a Christian?
- What was Jesus getting at in Luke 6:36?
- What might be signs of “koinonitis” (fellowship that has turned in-grown) in our contemporary church life? What can we do about it?
- Many Christians grizzle and moan about their current situation or circumstances, and in so doing miss the opportunity to proclaim (show forth) the good news. What can we do about this?