- As a kid, what was an ultimate, fun, dream present you hoped to receive? (and received or still haven’t received it yet)?
- Why is hope based upon things that have happened in the past and always future oriented? (Romans 8:24-25)
- How are hope and faith related? How are they different? (Hebrews 11:1-2)
- What are some things you are waiting for from the Lord? (Lamentations 3:22-26)
- Jeremiah 29:11 talks about plans for hope and a future during a long period of affliction. Has there been a time in your life when there seemed to be no hope? What kept you going or what will keep you going in the future?
- For those of us who believe in Jesus Christ, we are given a “living hope.” What does it mean to have a “living hope”? (1 Peter 1:3-5)
- In what ways can we share the hope within us with others? (Colossians 1:24-29)