(Week commencing Sunday 23rd August 2020)
Text: Acts 2:42-47
- If someone were to audit your life, what would they say that you were “devoted” to? (v.42)
- What kind of image do you think our church has amongst the wider community?
- What aspects of our community life are appealing or attractive to unbelievers? How important is it that they/we are?
- What experience have you had of the church sharing in the economic well-being of its members?
- How do you relate to the interdependent nature of the New Testament church? What are the implications for you?
- What can we do to make our church into a more relational community than a sterile institution?