1. How do you maintain a close listening ear to The Shepherd?
2. How might attending small groups help us to remain Christ centred?
3. In what way has lockdown given you an appreciation of your church community? What have you missed the most?
4. What does Christ’s ownership of you look like in your life?
5. How might challenging times reveal God’s protection of His Church?
6. Share a story of how God has restored a broken relationship in your life.
7. In what ways can you help reach those who do not know the Good Shepherd?
8. What are some of the ways the Good Shepherd has protected you? Pray with thanks for the different ways God protects us.
Piripono Brown’s story can be found here,