(commencing Sunday 5th April 2020)
Text: Hebrews 4:14-16
- What do you understand by the phrase: “empathise with our weaknesses” (v.15)?
- In what ways do you consider Jesus was tempted? Was it the same as we are today?
- Our text compares Jesus to a Jewish high priest. How would you explain that concept to a new Christian?
- What are some practical examples from your life of “receiving mercy and grace” from God?
- What is your answer to those who question God’s goodness or power in the light of human suffering?
- What will you do differently for considering this passage of Scripture?