(Week commencing Sunday 31st May 2020)
Text: Jeremiah 18:1-10
- What kind of “pot” best describes you? Kettles? Cracked pot? Frying pan? Cast-Iron? Flower pot? Fine china?
- Proverbs 1:7 talks about fear of the Lord as the beginning of knowledge. What do you understand to be a holy fear of God?
- How have you experienced God reshaping your life? What are some of the changes?
- Are God’s plans for your life set in “concrete” or in “soft clay”?
- In God’s remoulding work on your life, what chip/crack/bulge/ blemish would you like him to work on at the moment?
- How does this passage of scripture influence your Christian life this week?