(Week commencing Sunday 17th May 2020)
Text: Mark 10:46-52
- Where did you first hear about Jesus? What impressed you the most?
- What might be a contemporary example of someone like Bartimaeus meeting Jesus?
- Jesus said that it was Bartimaeus’ faith that healed him (v.52). How did he demonstrate faith?
- What is the biggest challenge to you from James 4:2-3?
- How would you explain the meaning behind Jesus parable of the persistent widow in Luke 18:1-5?
- What experience have you had of the “crowd” trying to quieten you down as you have followed Jesus?
- What is it about Jesus’ response to Bartimaeus that most impresses you?
- What would you most like Jesus to do for you?