(Week commencing Sunday 19th April 2020) Text Matthew 14:22-33
- What are some of the “storms” that you have experienced in your life? What did they teach you?
- Why do you think Jesus sent the disciples into a storm immediately following such a heady experience of participating in the miracle of feeding 5000 people?
- How do you “consider it pure joy” (James 1:2-4) when going through times of trial?
- What are some of the lessons we can learn from Peter’s experience of walking on water (and sinking!) when Jesus came out to the disciple’s boat?
- What are some contemporary ways that we can “walk on water”?
- What are some “storms” that you are facing at present? Why do you think God is allowing you to experience them? What are you learning/doing in response?